Saturday, June 8, 2013

5333 Week 1 Reflection



     I was excited to complete the readings and assignments that lead to the development of my personal leadership vision statement.  I have been involved in many activities within my district that to the development of the districts vision and mission statements.  I have seen firsthand the importance of having this focal point when creating plans and making decisions. 
     The statement I developed is, I will aspire to be a passionate leader who values and respects myself and others by creating a positive environment that provides quality education leading to the life-long learning and success of all students.  
     My personal statement was developed after reflecting on my beliefs about effective teaching, leadership, classrooms, schools, and instructional programs.  I believe this statement will keep me focused in my journey to be a respected leader.

No comments:

Post a Comment